Attn: Your current web browser (Internet Explorer 6) is out of date. We recommend that you download and install Firefox or upgrade your Internet Explorer application to version 7 or 8. At that point not only will this site look and function properly but other sites you've been visiting will be improved as well.
KNOW YOUR CIVIL RIGHTS
Notifying passengers of TCAT, Inc. and its complementary paratransit provider, Gadabout Transportation Services, of their Civil Rights Under Title VI.
Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit, Inc., (TCAT, Inc.) and its paratransit provider, Gadabout Transportation Services, operate their services without regards to race, color and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with TCAT, Inc.
For more information regarding TCAT, Inc.'s or Gadabout's civil rights program and the procedures to file a complaint, please contact Patty Poist, TCAT, Inc. Title VI Coordinator (607) 277‑9388, ext. 560 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our administrative offices at 737 Willow Ave., Ithaca, NY, 14850.
A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing it with the Office of Civil Rights: Attention Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building 5th Floor‑TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE Washington, DC 20590.
· If you know of someone or you need a language translator, call TCAT at (607)277‑7433 or Gadabout at (607)273‑1878.
· 만약 한국어 통역이 필요하시면, TCAT에 (607)277-7433 혹은 Gadabout에 (607)273-1878로 전화하십시오.
· Si Usted necesita un interprete, por favor llame a TCAT (607)277‑7433 o Gadabout (607)273‑1878.
· Если вам нужен вызов переводчик: TCAT (607)277‑7433 Gadabout (607)273‑1878.
· Si vous avez besoin d'un traducteur de langage, téléphonez à TCAT au (607)277‑7433 ou à Gadabout au (607)273‑1878.