Attn: Your current web browser (Internet Explorer 6) is out of date. We recommend that you download and install Firefox or upgrade your Internet Explorer application to version 7 or 8. At that point not only will this site look and function properly but other sites you've been visiting will be improved as well.
TCAT today announced its 2010‑2011 holiday schedule so
that passengers can plan accordingly.
Christmas Eve Day, Friday, Dec. 24, 2010
TCAT will be closing early. Routes will end service at the closest time to 7:30 p.m.
Routes 90, 92 and 93 will not be operating. There will be no evening or night service.
· Routes 10, 13, 20, 21, 36, 37, 40, 41, 51, 52, 53, 54, 65, 67, 68, 81, 82 and 83 will operate normal service and end at normal time.
Routes that end service earlier than normal are:
· Route 11: Last trip departs Green Street at 7 p.m. ending at Seneca Street at 7:23 p.m.
· Route 14: Last trip departs Green Street at 6 p.m. ending at Green Street at 6:57 p.m.
· Route 15: Last trip departs Green Street. at 6:30 p.m. ending at Green Street at 7:10 p.m.
· Route 17: Will operate normally on the scheduled routes until service ends.
· Route 30: Last trip departs Green Street at 7 p.m. - Last trip departs the Ithaca Mall at 7 p.m.
· Route 31: The late trip departing Green Street at 10:40 p.m. will not be operating.
· Route 32: Last trip departs Green Street at 6:15 p.m. ending att Green Street at 7:28 p.m.
· Route 43: Last trip departs Green Street at 5:45 p.m. ending at Seneca Street at 6:37 p.m.
Saturday, Dec 25, 2010
There will be no services
Sunday, December 26 - Thursday, December 30, 2010
New Years Eve Day
Friday, December 31, 2010
TCAT will operate the same service as Christmas Eve Day. Routes will end service at the closest time to 7:30 p.m.
New Year's Day
Saturday, Jan. 1, 2011
There will be no service.
Sunday, Jan. 2, 2011
Normal service resumes.
The TCAT staff wishes its passengers a safe and happy holiday season.