Tompkins County and Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit, Inc. announce a proposed DBE goal for Fiscal Years 2020, 2021, and 2022 goal of 1.37% for participation on contracts assisted by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA).
The proposed goal and its rationale are available for public review for the next 30 days:
- By downloading the file below:
- During normal business hours from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, at the offices of Tompkins Consolidates Area Transit, Inc., 737 Willow Ave, in Ithaca, NY 14850, and on TCAT’s web page at https://tcatbus.com/about/business-with-tcat/.
Written comments will be accepted by Tompkins County/Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit, Inc. for 30 days following publication of this notice. This Federal Fiscal Year 2020-2022 goal may be adjusted by any comments received.
Interested parties are encouraged to submit comments to:
Michael Smith, DBE Officer or Dwight Mengel, Chief Transportation Planner
TCAT, Inc. Tompkins County DSS
737 Willow Avenue 320 W. Martin Luther King Jr/State Street
Ithaca, NY 14850 Ithaca, NY 14850
Comments may also be submitted to the Federal Transit Administration, Region 2, Attention: Civil Rights Officer, One Bowling Green, New York, NY 10004-1415.
The County and TCAT will hold a web-meeting/conference call on November 1, 2019 from 1-2 PM to give an overview of upcoming contracts, answer questions and gather input on the triennial goal development.
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/857590731
- Call in Number: 929-436-2866, Meeting ID: 857 590 731
- Join by Skype for Business: https://zoom.us/skype/857590731